Saturday, February 04, 2006

More Videos

It took over four hours today, but I put about nine videos online today. They are from the first weeks/months home, and then some from a year later. There is one of Liana telling the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears while she is sitting on John's lap. That one is taken at one month home. Then, one year to the day later, I took another video of her telling the same story. I just put up some token "cutie" ones of Leks. I only got one of them of Adam on there so far, but fear not! I'll post more later. I don't know how many clips I'm allowed to put up there without paying, but I fully plan on using it up! (I've sure had fun going down Memory Lane listening to their little voices... it's just amazing how many changes they've made in 1 1/2 years! Enjoy! http://www.dropshots.com/ShellyFisher

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks SO much for taking the time to share these with us. What a delight it was to watch these video clips!!! Ruth