Friday, April 13, 2007

Number 2 Problems

Oops.

So, school hasn't run all that smoothly today, and after lunch I had to vent to John on IM that I've been having a rough time with one of the kiddos...

But, instead of asking him if he was there first, I just launched into my troubles: "Fisher, I've been having problems with Number 2 today." And then wrote a bunch of lines about what our Number 2 has been doing around here...

Well, John was actually having a meeting at his computer. He said all they saw was my first line.... Which they may have taken as me having diarrhea.

Great.

Keeps me humble.

2 comments:

vodkamartini said...

Shelly,

As I'm sure you're well aware of by now- there's nothin' funnier than poop! Thanks for the chuckle- loved the Easter pics- gonna put some up on my blog one of these years!!

Calico Sky said...

What a riot!