Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Yummy Medicine?

I looked out my kitchen window to see Liana giving Adam underdogs on the ropeswing, and hearing Adam scream his complaints... He isn't our daredevil. In fact, he's kind of a chicken when it comes to that kind of thing...

Anyway, the next thing I knew, Adam was coming inside telling me that Liana wouldn't stop pushing him when he asked, and that he was asking her to please stop but she wouldn't and blah, blah, blah.

I suggested that the next time she got on that swing to give her a dose of her own medicine.

"But, Mama," he said, "She likes that medicine."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!!! I am still chuckling.

Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh Shelly that's soooo funny, clever Adam!!!

Kate

Pink said...

I wish all medicine was "yummy medicine"....this made me smile!

Anonymous said...

Shelly,
That's darling! It's still so fun to hear the descriptions they come up with. Please check your e-mail and let me know if you got my three forwarded requests. e-mail or call to talk about it.
Cath Hendrickson

Pink said...

We have not heard from you in awhile and I just wanted to make sure that you and your family were doing ok?