Wednesday, July 21, 2004

I just noticed that John has more blog entries than I do, so I had to do something about that! I also noticed that people can actually make comments on what we say. Cool! That will be nice for while we're in UA (hint-hint!) ;O)

Please pray for John! He's got a sore throat and HAS to get better by Friday!!! I don't want him hacking all over my kids next week! ;O)

I cooked a bunch of meals to freeze for my dad today. I have a cook-off once a month at his house and make 30 meals for him to be able to just pull out of the freezer each day to thaw and heat up for lunch. (Otherwise he has bologna sandwiches three meals a day. Gotta get those veggies in him some how!) Today the grand total was 53 meals. That should hold him over until we get home! (It sure BETTER! I don't want to spend that long in Ukraine!!!)

When I got home from Dad's, I decided to repack the bags. I think it is a rule that PAP's (that's "pre-adoptive parents") have to pack and unpack their bags at least three times before they are allowed to leave their house anyway. Wouldn't want to break tradition! It's just so hard to know what to bring for clothes when you only have a little bit of room in the suitcases! Four shirts, a skirt, and two pairs of pants, I think are what I'm bringing. Any other seasoned travelers have any opinions about that? It's so weird to pack so little for such a long trip!

Only three more days!

No comments: