Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Pinata Party

Tonight we had the neighborhood over for the girls' birthdays. Hate to combine their special days, but ya know, two giant shin-digs in the same week is a bit much...

So, we had a "Princess" pinata out in the yard with eight kids, plus three moms and a dad stayed to watch. One of the older girls (she's 10 or 11) knocked it down, and John had to drop kick the thing a few times to get all the candy out.

Now all the kids are flying all around the yard and neighborhood with their loot bags and I'm pretending to be uploading the pictures onto the computer. I can tell the kids have been home a while... I still have pictures on my camera from June! I'll get around to it one of these days...

3 comments:

Marnie said...

Happy birthday to the girls! Those pinatas are tough to break, aren't they? I've seen adults sweating over them with baseball bats, LOL.

Anonymous said...

MARNIE! I keep forgetting to mention that I got your package safe and sound and THANK YOU for the nice, nice stuff for the Ukraine package. Very sweet of you to contribute!

Missy said...

It is so hard to believe that little Liana is 8. The time really is flying!

Missy