Sunday, November 19, 2006

Back!

I'm IN! Finally! I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure my way into posting here, and it took John about three seconds to figure out how to remedy the situation. Figures!

So anyway, I tried to sneak a smoke signal to y'all on the last entry's comments section, but not everyone reads the comments. I haven't been able to post lately. My "cookies" got poofed and had to come up with my username and password again. It wasn't what I thought it was, so it wouldn't let me in no matter how many times I tried to shout into the scream, "I'M ME! LET ME POST!"

This has been a doozie of a month. John's dad had a heart attack on Saturday the 3rd, and then this past Wednesday, his grandma (his dad's mom) passed away. Yesterday was the funeral. I'll post more later on everything in between, but there has been a lot of running hither and thither, and in fact, I don't think there has been a weekend yet this month where we haven't gone somewhere.

Anyway, now that I'm back, I need to sign off. (Figures, I know.) I'll write up a lengthy make-up post tomorrow with the nitty-gritty...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to the blog world! I was going thru some SERIOUS Fisher update withdrawals and finally clicked on the comments section from the last post... got your news there! Sorry to hear about all the trying times for the family; we pray peace and rest for you guys for the rest of the holiday season! --Laurel in Tulsa

Calico Sky said...

I was getting very worried (even emailed you I was so worried!). I will be praying for John's dad and remember his Grandma too!