Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Girl Talk

Have to share a mom moment...

Leksa and Liana are *right this minute* reading a Reader's Digest magazine we have laying around.

Leksa found an ad for Maxi Pads. She says to Liana, "Oh, I like these! They're those candies that you suck on, like a lolly pop."

Liana says, "No, that's not what they are. They're those things you rub on your teeth when you can't brush them in the morning."

Leksa says, "Oh, those are good too. Mama, when are you going to buy us those again?"

Me: "Uhh..."

2 comments:

Calico Sky said...

Nothing makes me laugh like stories about the Fisher kids!!!!
Thanks for the chuckle!

You do realize at some point they are gonna have to know, otherwise it could lead to some VERY embarrasing moments! lol ;-)

Ruth said...

LOL! This reminds me of one time when I was in middle school and my sister (who is 5 years younger than me) came back laughing from the ladies room when we were out to eat. I asked what was so funny and she said - they are selling napkins in the bathroom. Why would anyone pay money for a napkin when they are free on the table? My friend and I started laughing so hard until we realized the younger girls were starting to wonder why it was THAT funny. LOL!