Thursday, February 15, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!


Had quite a Valentine Bash over here yesterday...

In the morning, the kids woke up to see their "one" Valentine heart on the floor. Strangely, nobody complained. They were excited to give US their Valentines. (What sweethearts!) John asked them to set the breakfast table; Adam to get the milk, Liana the cereal and Aleksa the bowls... Their Valentine treat bags were in the fridge, the dish cupboard and the cereal cupboards. At first nobody saw them! It was hilarious! John and I had to send them BACK to the fridge and cupboards... (Musta been too early!) It was a lot of fun!

Then after the mailman came, we sat around and opened the vast collection of Valentines we've been collecting for the last few weeks. It was fun to map where we got them, and to see all the hard work of all the other children. They also got photos, pencils, bookmarks, candy, etc., stuffed in the envelopes too. They were *SOOOOO* excited!

Unfortunately, after lunch I came down with a fever and chills for the rest of the day. Gonna hafta look in to buying some immune-system builders of some kind. Anyone have any sure-fire remedies out there?

1 comment:

Calico Sky said...

What a special day for them!
Thank for you posting pictures, I can't believe how they have grown!

Since you asked, I'll share what I find:
I really notice when I get my 5 fruit and veg a day (minimum recommended for prevention of diabeties and cancer etc), exercise and 8 hrs sleep, then the bugs go away. Hard tho at times, especially the sleep!