Thursday, February 15, 2007

Matchmaker, Matchmaker...

Ok, so, well, ya know how I love Valentine's Day and all? Well, I found a blog where there is some Major Matchmaking trying to happen, and I just plain gotta pass it along to all o' you. 'Cause all o' you are really nice too, right? :O)

I don't know these people from Adam; don't know a thing about the guy except for what is said about him on this blog, and don't know the lady whose blog this is... So, if things don't work out, please don't come lookin' for me, but on the other hand, if things DO work out, ya gotta send me an invite to the weddin'! ;O)

http://choicecentral.blogspot.com/2007/02/valentine-advertisement-of-sorts.html

1 comment:

Calico Sky said...

lol very funny I must say!!!
Remember how I asked you to be my matchmaker?! lol