Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Letter from Ukraine!

The kids got a letter from Mama Zhanna today! Very exciting stuff over here. She was confirming that she had received a packet of photos/drawings/etc., and let us know a little how she's doing.

I let them all make Valentines to send her asap, and I've been collecting more photos to include in the next letter... While it is always wonderful to hear from her, I have to admit, it often stirs up some insecure emotions among our crew. I've already heard this afternoon that I love the little girls best...

Much hugging, cryin', 'splaining, reassuring, and etc'ing going on over here. Sigh.

1 comment:

Mama said...

I'm happy about your letter, but I'm sad that your kids are feeling insecure. :( I can't imagine what they feel. You are such a good Mama though to help them through it.