Saturday, February 12, 2005

NADIA FOUND A HOME!!!!!

This morning I checked in on the two other adoption websites I've been talking about. I almost fell off my chair (and then promptly burst into tears) when I saw pictures of the three children being adopted from "our" orphanage. Remember Nadia? My Nadia? SHE IS ONE OF THE THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy right now!!! I mean *really* happy! I mean *really, really* happy! What an incredibly small, small world. Crying tears of joy right now. http://iaina.squarespace.com/adoption/

Our kids told me yesterday that they knew "Nadia and Katya," the two sisters, but it wasn't on my radar screen to even remotely consider that "OUR" Nadia was one of these girls. They told me they didn't know their brother, but when I just showed them their picture, Liana told me, "That's Misha!" (Which was right; but they are going to rename him Michael, the English equivalent.)

Can't think of anything to write. Too excited to think. I have to comb through my posts and find the "Nadia" posts and pics to give this family a link to.

Thanking God over and over today...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH Shelly Thank GOD! I have prayed and prayed about this and I am glad she got her forever family. Good thing I didn't pursue this, we are only ok'd for 2 kids and we already have one....and she is part of 3! Congrats to the whole family I am going to check out their site! Ranee