Saturday, July 23, 2005

Crazy Barber

Oh for charged batteries in the camera... I just poked my nose out into the kitchen in time to see John playing barber on Adam. His method was scary, and I had to go hide so I didn't start screaming...

Adam is laying on his belly across three kitchen chairs with his head hanging off the edge. John has his electric clippers in his hand about to shave him down. He figured it would be easier to keep the hair off of Adam's shoulders and back that way. I *had* been planning on getting our family picture taken in a few weeks. We might be putting it off for a few more now...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't let Shelly fool you, folks! I did this once before, and she thought it was a nifty idea. :o) Oh, and the haircut was standard fare. Shelly didn't even blink when she saw him afterward!

Shelly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

(pssst, John, no use blinking after the deed is already done!) Folks, Adam's hair is SHORT. This method is only good for buzz jobs, so don't try this one at home! ;O)

Shelly