Saturday, November 17, 2007

Pictures!!!

Had to show off my sweetie... I couldn't get these to post in the order I wanted them to, but you get the idea... The mixing bowl bath pictures were kind of a nostalgia thing... Abby was the same birth weight I was, and my mom gave me my first baths in a mixing bowl. I thought it would be fun to give Abby her first bath in one too. (I do have a regular bathie for her, so don't feel too sorry for her yet!) ;O)

Doesn't the little Miss look thrilled with her Mama? lol!


I love this one of Liana and her Grandpa. I extra love how much they resemble each other!
My favorite picture so far, though is below... The older three aren't having Any Fun at All with their baby sister, as you can plainly see...

Below is our coming home picture... I'm not sure we can smile any broader.... :O)










And here's our Little Fish... the Princess Abrielle aka Abby, Abri, Brellie, Abriella, Lella, Lelly, Abriellie or Sweetie Pie, depending on Mama's mood. :O)




















11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Shelly,

How sweet. The bath pics are really cute. And the one with all 4 kids is amazing.

Katie

Anonymous said...

She's a cutie for sure! LOVE the pictures of all four together!! And all that hair on that new babykins! Ahh, feeling happy feelings for y'all. So thrilled for ya! GET SOME REST but do keep posting lovely pics of your crew for us all!! --Laurel

Tamera said...

How precious. I wish I could reach through the screen and cuddle with her. I just LOVE babies!!!!

Anonymous said...

Isn't she the sweetest!!! (along with my other 5 grandchildren, of course!!!) I can not even begin to say how special all four of these children are to me. I had the privilege of getting to be behind the camera on these photos and it was great being there! Spending a few days with John and Shelly and their "four" kids was absolutely wonderful. Tears came when I had to leave today. I will miss you even more now.
With lots and lots of love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! She is so beautiful!!! I love it when they are small and cuddly! It is so amazing isn't it???? And definitely worth the wait????!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Shelly, I'm STILL crying! What beautiful pictures, she is beautiful and looks SOOOO much like you - WOW!!!
Love her carsat!!

Tami said...

She is so precious!!! I love the picture of all four of them together. What a beautiful family!

vodkamartini said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am SOOOOOO happy for your family! I can only imagine how it felt to walk in that door with her safe and sound! Probably a feeling only rivaled by bringing your other kiddos home!

I'm so glad the older ones are enjoying her. You've got good help in them, I'm sure! ;0)

God Bless you all!
~Lori in KY

Anonymous said...

Congratulations from the Hendricksons. Sorry it took so long! We've had a busy two weeks, so no time to check your blog. Your little Abbie is just as pretty as the rest of you Fisher girls! Lots of estrogen in your house now. I love all the pictures. Rest when you can.
Love,
Cath, Brent, Vanya, and Julia

adoptedthree said...

She is a sweetie! What a wonderful addition to a beautiful family!
Congratulations
Leanna