Thursday, March 17, 2005

Aleksa's Q's!



Tonight as I was cutting John's hair I mentioned to John that Adam could make pretty nice "Q's" and that he should show him. Adam proudly got out his paper and demonstrated. Liana was already at the table making one of her gazillion paper/marker/paste projects, and Aleksa was also playing with her pencil and paper. She decided that she was going to make a Q too, and out of the blue she drew one. It was rather lopsided, so John showed her how to make a better one, and then she decided to go to town. I couldn't resist taking a few pics. Maybe her doodlings are chicken scratch compared to other 4-yr-olds, but to me, she has made the most beautiful things in the world! Especially when she can also tell me "what Q says!" Just a little proud tonight! :O) (Also notice that she can't button her shirt quite right...)

Aleksa's Q's
Great Grandma Reading
Great Grandma Reading
Great Grandma With Kids

No comments: