Sunday, March 20, 2005

Liana's First Loose Tooth!



Very exciting stuff at the Fisher house this week. I must be breaking a record for how many pictures I've posted lately!

Tonight Liana was almost in tears complaining that her tooth hurt. We took a closer look and sure enough, one of her lower front teeth is loose. When I started to get all excited and told her that she was loosing her tooth because she was getting to be a Big Girl, she about bounced off the wall she was so excited! She giggled, and danced, and hopped, and skipped, and hugged and, and, and... It was one of those moments where I sat back and said, "Yaaaaay! I'm a Mama!!!! I get to share the excitement of a 6-yr-old's first loose tooth!" I've been having a lot of those moments this week. When she told John about it, she said, "PAPA! My tooth shakes!" (I'm sure gonna miss all these little goofs with their English. They're coming less and less all the time!) (Aleksa just sang, "Bah, bah, black sheep, every little wolf..." this morning, though, so I'm sure she'll keep 'em coming for a while yet for me!)

Tonight Adam came into the girls' room to give them their nightly hugs and kisses good night, and he accidentally burped when he gave Aleksa her hug. Well, that ignited a 5-minute giggle fest among all three kids. No sweeter sound than your children laughing! I even teared up. I just can't believe they're MINE! What a happy Mama I am! :O) :O) :O)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW, those pictures definately show how much the children are loved! They have grown up so much! Amy from KY