Sunday, June 10, 2007

More of my favorite video clips

Uploaded a few more videos last night... Enjoy!

Here's my favorite Liana video... She wrote in Curtsy for the very first time! 2/3/06, age 7, home 1 1/2 years.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=841592545235980042

Here's a clip of Aleksa about her day... "Adam the fish" was dying, and she had gone through an entire roll of tp that day in one "sitting." 3/24/05, age 4, home seven months.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7918005512626766713

One of my favorites of Adam, taken at suppertime this winter... He started telling me about a book he was reading, and he was speaking so well and clearly that I HAD to grab the camera. This one really shows how far he's come... Taken 2/24/07, he's 12, home 2 1/2 years.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4650970945895709857

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GoodNESS! These guys have come a long, long way!! I love these clips, Shelly. Just like everyone who sees them will love them. Lots of memories that never will be replaced. You are so lucky, and your three babies are also VERY lucky!! Keep up the good work! Some day, they will be the best tutors for "Little Fish" ~ Can't you just see Leks reading "Caps For Sale" to her little baby brother or sister? I sure can! And Liana will be the penmanship teacher, and Adam will be the historian from when they were in Ukraine, and the early years home when the girls were too little to remember. He will be full of stories, for sure! (Note: I said brother OR sister? I decided I better not keep calling her a girl just in case!) ;o) Sharon

Shelly said...

Thank you, Sharon, that was nice... I won't divulge how much boo-hooing I did going through my old clips as I was deciding which ones to post. I've only had 'em not even three years, and they have each aged ten years, it seems like! And grown three feet each! I love that they've progressed, but you'd think they coulda stayed little for me for a few years longer! lol!

Missy said...

It was so much fun seeing how much they've grown! Thank you Shelly for sharing these videos. Your kids are precious!

Anonymous said...

I love watching the videos! But what I also love are all the background sounds of giggles and playing, etc. Your blog, clips, etc. really help when this grandma is missing her grandbabies so much. (which is all the time)

Love you lots,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Fisher family!

Love the clips! Esp. Adam and the word Stomach! Too funny! Tell everyone Hi from the Wigdal's!

Alicyn and Lauryn's mom ;-)