Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Ukrainian?

This morning out of the blue, Aleksa asked, "Is the baby going to be Ukrainian?"

I told her it wouldn't.

She was a little upset.

She said, "Well, will it be my sister then?"

"Not if it's your brother," said I.

Not sure which mortified her more - that the baby wouldn't be Ukrainian, or that it Might be a brother...

(Heaven help us if it turns out to be both non-Ukrainian AND a brother.... oy... how will we ever accept such a child into our family!? *gasp* lol)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hillarious Aleksa as always!!!!
Could she be any cuter?!
Kate x

Anonymous said...

That's rich! Such fun days for you! Does Adam want a boy or a girl? You know, you can always get one of those shirts that says "Kiss me I'm Ukrainian" for the baby. --Laurel in Tulsa