Thursday, September 07, 2006

Busy Month

These last few weeks have been So busy! We've had company galore, school starting up full-swing, been babysitting the neighbor girl more, and plus all these peaches, and now pears. (I canned 25 lbs of pears yesterday after school.) Tonight we're having friends from back home stay overnight. This is the second time we've had overnight company this month (by the end of Sept. it will be three times). We also had company for dinner one night, made a trip to my dad's for a Cooking Day, took a big trip to my brother's house for a family shindig Monday, and Tuesday we brought a dinner over for a family who just had a baby last week. We've actually been really enjoying all the visits very much... It's nice to feel so connected here... and that our connections to friends and family back home, have not been "completely" broken.

But, I have to say, I'm tired! lol! John had mercy on me and did some grocery shopping for me late last night so I didn't have to. I was soooo relieved not to have to go! :O)

I've also noticed just recently that the comments on this blog have not all been emailed to me like they're supposed to be. I have no idea why I'm getting some and not others, but I'm very sorry for not responding to some of them... How Rude! I'll try to be more careful to check them here instead of relying on the emails.

No comments: