Monday, June 05, 2006

Raising the White flag

Well, there's more than one way of skinning a cat. I kept thinking about Aunt Millie's "bleach bucket" and then I kept envisioning one of my Three Stooges tipping it over, or playing in it. The laundry area is right outside their bedroom doors. Even though it is an enclosed area, there aren't any deadbolts to keep them out! ;O) Those memories of Adam's late-night bathroom bubble/soap experiments are still too fresh!

So! I had to get a little more creative. And, my creativity brought me down to the shoe store where we bought Mr. Adam some sandals. Voila! No gray socks to wash! (At least 'til fall!) Happy Day!

(I fully intend on re-reading all your suggestions come cold-weather season though! THANK YOU everyone for all your ideas!)

No comments: