Monday, August 20, 2007

Busy!

Incredibly busy around here. I owe this blog a major post about our Three Years Home, but I'm actually too busy to write one! We've had company this weekend (John's parents), and besides that, I have been up to my eyeballs in fruit to can. Peaches and pears this time. I put John's poor family to work on Saturday, (well, truthfully, they volunteered), and our peaches, thankfully, are all under control. Today is Pear Day. (Yesterday was "untrash the kitchen and get my back feeling better day.")

I'll post again later. Gotta get going though for the day!

2 comments:

Calico Sky said...

I was just starting to worry! So glad all's well..
OK major question...how do you CAN???

Tami said...

Mmmmm...canned peaches and pears. Sounds good! I'm glad everythign is going well...I was starting to wonder!