Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial Day!

Well, this weekend's plans have really flown out the window. Saturday we had rain, rain, rain, which ruined the picnic idea. John took us out to supper instead. Which was good because I was having lots of different cravings, so we opted for a buffet-style restaurant. We came home stuffed and happy. (I think I ate more than Adam!)

Saturday night Liana started really coming down with a nasty sore throat. She woke up Sunday with a fever too. So, she and I layed low while everyone else went to church. Kind of a ho-hum day. I read her a pile of books, popped in a few library videos, and she guzzled juice.

I'm HOPING we get to do SOMETHING fun today! lol! The sky looks clear, and Liana has perked up. (She is currently singing at the top of her lungs in her room... Her throat must not be bothering her TOO badly! lol!)

Hope you all are having a nice weekend!

1 comment:

Missy said...

Sounds like the baby has varied tastes! ;) I'm glad that Liana is feeling better...and hope you get to have some fun. (Although isn't snuggling with your little one a little fun??)