Thursday, May 10, 2007

Magic Carpet Rides

Aleksa just came out of her room dressed to the 9's declaring that she was going to Kenya, Africa on her magic carpet.

"Well, cool!" I said. She hasn't talked about going on magic carpet rides for many months now, so I was tickled she still "liked to do that." :O)

Off she went, outside in her dress-up shoes and necklaces... Fifteen minutes later she came in saying, "Mama, there's a war going on in Kenya, but I just shot right through them and had a fun time anyway. Now I'm going shopping in Mexico! Bye-bye!"

She left again and came back in. "Well, Mama, I got a bunch of stuff in Mexico. Now I'm either going to India or Minnesota. I can't decide which."

Tough choice! LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!
Such precious memories.
So glad you have them written down. Can you imagine how much fun it will be for them to read them some day.

Love you all,
Mom

Calico Sky said...

Oh Shelly! I love those magic carpet stories...I hope they never never end!
Happy Mother's Day!