Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Drifts and Shuffling

It has been snowing here the last few days, and the temperature has plummeted. John has one of the livingroom windows insullated, but the other won't get done until this afternoon. The draft coming through had me a little paranoid about keeping Abrielle warm enough, so I put up a blanket in front of the window temporarily while John was working (he's been working from home these weeks since the baby has been born.)

When John noticed the blanket, he asked what the deal was. Liana told him that I had put up the blanket "to keep the drifts out."

Adam, also had a language oops today concerning the snow... He asked if he could go out and shuffle the sidewalk. I'm sure there are a few drafts out there. ;O)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute!

Mom

Calico Sky said...

thanks for the chuckle! I had to read the drifts a few times to get it was draft!