Monday, November 08, 2004

Another little girl coming home from Ukraine!

I have been beside-myself-excited today. I found out that one of the families in our adoption group are headed to Bilgorod-Dnistrovsky to meet their little girl! I had to quick-as-lightning fire off an email giving them the info on motel and taxi driver. I soooooo hope they get to meet our driver Katya! Wouldn't that be soooo cool?! I have regretted since coming home was not getting Katya's address. I would love to send her a Christmas card or something to let her know we still think of her. (You all remember our Katya, dontcha?) She was one of the biggest highlights of our whole trip. I so hope it works out that they meet her.

The kids didn't seem to remember this girl, so she is probably at the other orphanage in B-D. (There are two). She is 8-yrs-old (God bless them for adopting an older child!), so she probably is in the other one. Hope everything works out well for them!

No comments: