Monday, November 29, 2004

Yep, I'm a mom alright!

Well, it took almost four months, but it finally happened. My son got gum in his hair.

We woke up at 2:00 a.m. last night to some strange noises coming out of the baby-monitor. When I went to investigate, I found Adam in the bathroom hiding something behind his back. He had his scissors in his hands. (Instant trouble for that around here, btw. Scissors go in the kitchen only). Anyway, when I asked him what on earth he was doing with scissors at this time of the night, he pointed to his head. Right in the front, there was a giant wad of gum, and though I picked and pulled, it has not come out. So, this morning I did a quick Google Search, and found that lots of people say to use peanutbutter or ice. That's what I remember Mom using on me, so I hope it works because I'm going to try it right away this morning.

Another "Yep, I'm a mom" day!

No comments: