Tuesday, November 02, 2004

New Present?

Cute story. This morning we tried to explain to the kids that we were going to go vote for the President later on. All three went with us to vote this afternoon, and they were perfect angels. On the way out the door we realized why. Liana said, "Mama, presents, no!" I guess "president" sounds a little too close to "present." Oh well!

Sorry for the short post... I've been working on the girls' dresses and trying to keep the tv on for news on the election. Feels good to be so domestic - even if I really don't have a clue what I'm doing! (You may or may not get to see pics of the final product! ;O) )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very funny story about the presents. Made me laugh out loud. I think many of us have been distracted by this election. I admire you sewing. I just search for sales that convince me that there is no need to learn to sew. I do seem to find a ton of girl stuff on sale.