Sunday, November 14, 2004

Email from another Bilgorod family

Liana and I still aren't feeling very well. I sure hope we do get over all the illnesses before the holidays.

I got an email today from a family who adopted from the same orphanage we did in Bilgorod-Dnistrovsky. They brought their little girl home in February of 2003. She sent me a few pictures of her daughter, and lo and behold, our Adam in is one of them! It is so nice to have a picture (even though he has a squinty-awful look on his face) of his orphanage days from before we arrived on the scene. Their trip was in the winter, so it was weird to see the same scenes with snow dumped all over everything. Also, they had the same POA we did! Weird to see our Vica in her pictures! Anyway, I jotted her a line back and hopefully there will be more pictures exchanged in the near future.

Making it short again tonight. I'm shot.

No comments: