Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I am Contraband!

Got an email from a friend today. She's teaching some Ed classes in China for a few weeks this summer, and is there right now. She wrote to tell me that evidently there must be something horrible about my blog that the Chinese government doesn't like... She has tried to access it without success since she arrived.

She said she also tried to do a Google search on Tiennemen Square and nothing would pop up for her. Everything was "Page Not Found."

I find that fascinating.

So tonight, I'm thanking God for the freedoms I have to learn, read, think, say and do (pretty much) what I want in this country. I so easily forget that there are those who don't have that luxury...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes that is true! I am also thankful for people who can rescue kids from those places. God bless!

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»