Thursday, July 13, 2006

Parting is such sweet sorrow

Oh Bro-THER. You shoulda seen my kids at breakfast...

The girls usually sit on one side of the table, and Adam on the other. This morning Adam asked Liana, "Please, won't you sit on my side with me today? You always sit with Aleksa!"

Liana sighed, turned to Aleksa and said, "Aleksa, I'll miss you, but I should sit with Adam today." And she gave her sister a big hug. Leks told her she'd miss her too. And it wasn't a "quick" hug. It was an I'm-probably-not-going-to-see-you-for-a-year kind of a hug.

It's so hard being separated like that.

LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I have a home daycare and when the kids go home they do the same thing. They hug me and everyone else at least twice like they won't see them for a looooooong time. And my goodness you should see how they act when the weekend is coming up!!!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»