Thursday, January 13, 2005

Purse-cleaning

Our house in a continuous state of disaster. By that I mean there are miscellaneous toys in odd corners of the house at all times. My kitchen floor is in a constant state of needing to be swept. (Our kids love to cut -ie SHRED- any kind of paper). I love it all, but it sure keeps me on my toes! The other day I noticed that my purse needed cleaning out, so today I finally broke down and did it. I had to smile at all the contents. Among the usual shopping receipts and kleenexes were: bubbles (yes, bubbles), a barrette, (how do you spell that?), doll shoes, beads from little girl necklaces, little-plastic-circle-beads-melted-with-an-iron-into-a-pretty-shaped-thingie, Aleksa's mittens, and Liana's rubber stamp. Waited a long time for such treasures to be found in my purse. *bliss*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Adam!!! Enjoy your cake and ice cream- they sound yummy! Have fun... Jo from the ttc adoption board