Sunday, January 30, 2005

Another Potty Story

Another restroom story to tell on poor Liana. We were at church today and Liana asked me to go potty with her. So, knowing how freaked out she gets about new bathrooms, I came into the stall with her. Midstream (sorry, too much info there), the lady in the stall next to us flushes. Freaked Liana out. Up she jumped thinking it was her pot flushing on her. She's gonna have nightmares, I tell you!

(Isn't she going to hate me some day for sharing these potty stories?!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wanted to ask you how the book "holes" was? Did the kids like it? I have another one for you to try out. Winn Dixie. I have not read this but both of my sons have and they both say it is very good. I guess there is a movie coming out now too. It is a must to read the book first!! LOL

Tamera from ttc site

Shelly said...

Tamera! Thanks so much for recommending the Holes book! The kids LOVED it! We finished it a week ago Friday, and then borrowed the movie from the library. I couldn't believe how close the movie was to the book, and then saw that the screenwriter was the same man who wrote the book (Sachar?)

We just checked out Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, so that will keep us busy for another few weeks.

Thanks so much for the recommendations, Tamera! Keep 'em coming!! :O)

Shelly