Thursday, January 06, 2005

Tired Mama

I'm zonked today. Seems like I've been running all day, but I've never left the house. The kids are perking up a lot from their meds - they got a lot of food down today, which helps them tolerate them better. I need a break though. I'm really tired from all the extra work, and the stress of it is starting to get to me. Poor Liana got hollered at for no reason today, and I had to ask her to forgive my grouchiness. *sigh* Mama needs a little trip outta here SOON. (Sorry this is so short. I really need to head to bed.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear the kids are on the upswing. Hang in there, Shelly! You are doing a good job! Every Mama has days like that. Just run to the One who never leaves you...He can peel you off the floor or the ceiling! Praying for you -- Laurel in Tulsa