Friday, July 06, 2007

Mornin'!

This morning I got around to dusting the downstairs. (Not very well though... hate that job).

The excitement for the kids is that Liana had some ooze coming out of her finger and decided to see what it looked like under the microscope. They're fighting over who gets to look at it next.

*shrugs*

While they were doing that, I tried to sneak some of their broken toys/half-lost games out to the garbage can... I almost got away with it completely, but Adam sniffed me out and insisted that we at least keep the cool dice out of one game. Fine! :O)

Break time, then lunch, and then I imagine I should probably try to get the upstairs dusted.

*sigh*

Weatherman says tomorrow is supposed to be a scorcher. I think it's going to be a water-gun/sprinkler kind of a day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you send the weather over here?! You know if you're in need of some organizing to do, I have about 15 boxes left from the move with your name on them!!
Kate x