Wednesday, July 11, 2007

No ALF for us?

Well, Fisher says the L name we picked is out. No Alien Life Forms for us. ;O)

While I thought the L sounded pretty nice with the A, I'm glad there won't be any extra reason for being teased. I was a SAP myself, and was pretty happy to be ditching that P once I got married.

It's lookin' like it'll be a K. AKF... there isn't any strange thing I should know about those three letters together, is there? I'm still lookin' though. Not getting anything engraved or monogrammed quite yet! :O)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shelly! Break down and tell us the name! If you don't, I just might. Hmph.

Anonymous said...

(Well if that's not a big sis comment, I don't know what is! lol!)

~Shelly

Anonymous said...

Okay,
I was SURE it was a boy. but now I remember you said you like the name Kathryn/Kate etc...
hhmm....
Kate x