Monday, July 16, 2007

Proud New Bike Owner!





Tonight was Adam's Big Night... He's been waiting for this day alllllll spring/summer... the night he finally got to go pick up his new bike. He is one Happy Camper, let me just say!

He and Leksa have been out "racing" their bikes ever since we got home.

Very proud of my hard-workin' son. He trashed his old bike, knew he blew it, and worked hard to get another one. A good life lesson learned. He can't get over the brakes that work, the gears that work, the kick-stand that works, etc. Much happiness over here! :O)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad that he got his bike. Working for it as he has will make him appreciate it even more, and care for it more. I am thankful that he has opportunities to earn some money to be able to get a bike. Good job, Adam!!!
They are healthy and happy kids!

Love you,
Mom

vodkamartini said...

Shelly!

Adam looks like he's SOOOOO happy! The kids are just gorgeous! I can't believe how big they all are!

xxoo
Lisa

Calico Sky said...

Boy does he look happy!!!!!

where's the new helmet to go with the new bike?! lol

;)

I love the amount of green space you have around you - what a great place to have a family!!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you know I was joking (hense the ;) )
it was because of one our first conversations (or emails should I say) was about how people read your blog or see pics and send you info you don't need! lol

Just reminded me of that!
These pictures still make my heart smile!!
Kate x
aspecialfamily