Thursday, October 21, 2004

Liana's Blankets, Adam's Growth Spurt, and Aleksa's Sewing

Nothing terribly earth-shattering today. I guess that's good! I'm getting more and more boring with my posts, aren't I!?

I was looking through some of our Ukraine pictures again recently, and found one of Adam and his caregiver that I took within the first five minutes of meeting him. I can't believe how much this kid has changed! He has literally aged three years in two months time! See for yourself! Adam and Caregiver

Last night I finally nailed down why Liana doesn't like to sleep under her covers. She hasn't wanted to climb under the covers since we got home from Ukraine. She prefers to have throw blankets piled on her to keep her warm. I guess I'm finally getting to know her well enough to "guess," and when I asked her if I was right she started giggling and said I was right. Our little perfectionist doesn't like her blankets all messed up. The way she does it now, she only has to fold a few smaller blankets, but her "nice" blanket stays nice. Ay, ay, ay.

I got some cardboard sewing thingies for Aleksa to play with while the other two are doing school. She LOVED them. She sat and sewed for an hour or so. Apparently she made it look really fun, because the other two were itching to give it a try after they were done with their work. I'm going to have to get some wooden beads to string. Right up Aleksa's alley. (And probably the other two's alley also!)

Sorry! I told you today's entry was a sleeper!

No comments: