Monday, September 27, 2004

Art Projects

I woke up not feeling the greatest yet, but I still made the kids some eggs for breakfast. Big mistake. I hate eggs anyway, but when I'm sick, well, GROSS. I got to my last bite and then had to drop my fork and make a mad dash to the bathroom. The kids' eyes really bugged out when I started gagging. I feel ok now though, and I'm sure I'll be completely better tomorrow.

All three kids were extra good this morning while we were "doing school," so I broke out an art project to do today too. We made 3D ladybugs out of construction paper and then made a mobile out of them and hung it in the kitchen. It's just too cute. Even Aleksa made one, though she had more fun dumping the glue all over herself. Actually, all the kids loved using their art supplies. Afterwards, Adam was still experimenting with the paper punch and was punching holes in a piece of junk mail. I didn't think much of it until Liana told me that Adam had punched a hole in his shirt too. *sigh*

No comments: